BAchelor of Commerce
Chetana’s Degree College
Year of Excellence
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a particular area of business (see aside). Most universities, therefore, plan the degree such that in addition to their major, students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in accounting, finance, economics, business management, human resources and marketing.
- Program Outcome : The students will be ready for employment in functional areas like accounting, taxation, banking, insurance and corporate law and develop an attitude for working effectively and efficiently in a business environment. .
- Program Specific Outcome : Students can acquire skills to work as office assistants, accountants and other supporting services in the field of commerce and business. .
- Course Outcome : Learners will gain knowledge of various disciplines of commerce, business, accounting, economics, and finance, auditing and marketing.
- As per the guidelines issued by the University of Mumbai, A student must have passed Std. XII (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination) conducted by any statutory board.
- The admission of students belonging to the states other than the Maharashtra State will be confirmed after obtaining Eligibility conformation from the University of Mumbai..
Duration of the programme and related information:
- The programme is full time, consisting of six semesters spread over three year
Roll Call List