Chetana’s Degree College
MARKETING/ FINANCE/ HR
The University of Mumbai has introduced the B.M.S. Course to prepare our students Compete in the field of Management of the new millennium with its emphasis success in the dynamic and globally competitive market place. The course has designed to create professionally qualified management executives, with effect and interpersonal communication in the field of management. hard and soft skills related to the operational environment, use of modern technology
- Program Outcome : Development of Managerial Skills.
- Program Specific Outcome : Developing Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Course Outcome : Students moving ahead as Entrepreneurs and capable Leaders
- Student Vision : To prepare a workforce of professionals who exhibit leadership by creating a platform of opportunities which will help them shape themselves as future entrepreneurs.
A Candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Management Studie Degree Course shall have passed XII Std. Examination of the Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks aggregate at first attempt (40% in case of reserved category).
Duration of the programme and related information:
- The programme is full time, consisting of six semesters spread over three years
- The course consists of 40 modules comprising 38 theory papers and 2 projects
- A total number of lectures per course (subject) shall be a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 60, each of 50 minutes duration.